Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful




I am Thankful today for family
I am Thankful today for 5 sweet children laughing and eating
I am Thankful today for siblings that still know how to have fun
I am Thankful today for a wonderful husband that knew just what I needed and did it "I love You"
I am Thankful today for a daddy that teaches me everyday what true love is
I am Thankful today for a very special guest that came today in spite of handicap, looked beautiful and was a joy to be with.

This Thanksgiving was in Honor of you.

Happy Thanksgiving Mother you are the Best and I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sweet friend, you brought tears to my eyes. Even though she cannot say I am SURE she could feel the love & joy. God Bless you! I am thankful you had a beautiful day.
Love you!
S