Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dance Before The Lord




This is a link to Nancy Grandquist. She is singing at the Indiana Bible College Music Fest 2003. Here are some of my favorite quotes of hers on the video.

Somebody needs to move out of their seat

What's wrong with you people tonight Holy Ghost is here.

The first moment we get too stiff and starchy in our programs that we can't let the Holy Ghost move in and out of our pew and we have to stick to our program their is something wrong with us

I've never gotten use to this Pentecostal Apostolic Experience

http://www.calvarytabindy.org/page.php?pName=musicfest2003

Nancy Grandquist
19-Mar-03
28K (Audio) | 56K | 100K | 300K

If you can not get the links to work email me or send me a note and I will email you the link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think her quote about being stiff and starchy and sticking to program is so true!! When the Holy Ghost is allowed to move in those services, there are victories taking place in people's lives. Victories that we may never realize this side of Glory!
Love it--just love it!
Shelly