Monday, October 29, 2007

Distracted


Today I decided to make Whole Wheat Cinnamon Swirl Bread. I ground the wheat and began. I was so proud and so hopeful. Then the phone rang. I took time to talk to an old friend. When I hung up I then called my father and talked to "papa". After a long talk with him I felt I needed to call my sister. Sometime in that process I noticed that the bread was not rising. Then I remembered no cream was added. By now I had already put cinnamon and sugar and butter. Oh well it won't be any worse you guessed it. Back in the bowl the whole MESS went. I add the cream remixed added a little more flour and left. When I came home later the bread had risen some. I thought why not bake it. So I have two loaves cooling. Actually the bread is tasty. I bet if done correctly it would make awesome bread if the flop is this good.

No comments: